Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Carlee is getting her first visit from the Tooth Fairy

 I've been wondering for a while why Carlee hadn't had any loose teeth yet.  One night she was complaining that her mouth hurt... When I looked I noticed she had her permenent teeth coming in behind the baby ones...  The dentist office said the baby ones needed to be pulled!  So today... we went to the dentist.
 Here is what her teeth looked like last night before the baby teeth were pulled.

 At least one of the two were happy. Carlee said the medicine tasted like super salty mac and cheese.  Nasty!
 Once she was sedated she was a RIOT!!!  Carlee asked me what I was doing.  I told her I was just standing next to her.  She then asked my why I was flying...  I started laughing SO hard!  She asked several times where she was. It was a crack up.  The nurse said Carlee was one of her most entertaining patients.
 This was Carlee getting her first shot in her mouth.
 This picture was edited by the dang light!  This was her second tooth coming out.
 Here is my little sedated Carlee with her bottom baby teeth missing.  Isn't she so cute!?
Here she is showing off her teeth.  I'm sure the tooth fairy will be excited to visit her tonight!  Way to go today Carlee!  You were so brave!!  XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to fret Teeth are heredetary so if you have bad teeth so do your kids if you lose teeth late so do your kids. Tyson and Katie were almost 7 when they lost their first. Zack currently has no doubles coming in or any wiggly ones. Hes excited. Now she can ask for her tooth front teeth for christmas. And FYI mom you do know the first (2) pay lots more then the others right?

Ginny Connelly said...

Hooray for Carlee and being so brave! What a cutie. Hope the tooth fairy brings her extra money tonight for being so brave.

Michelle said...

Glad I am not the only crazy mom that takes pictures of my kids at the dentist. Glad the tooth fairy finally got to come!