The mural on this wall took several hours to paint - I thought I'd be sad to see it go - I wasn't :)
I Love this picture of Betty watching her mommy use power tools! Min, you're such a great example! :)
Dad came over on Tuesday morning and helped hang the new light. Carlee came home from school and said the light was better than amazing, it was AMAZING AMAZING. Thanks dad. :)
Dave went to San Diego this week so I told Carlee we'd redo her room. This is how it went - redid the walls, furniture and light fixture. I had LOTS of help! Thanks Dad and Mindy - couldn't have done it without you guys! Yes, there is an eiffel tower in this room too - this means all the bedrooms and the kitchen all have them :) I need to take better pictures - the lighting was just not very good. I'm excited to start doing more accessories in the room now! LOVE IT! :)
2 months ago



2 comments:
Love it!
more pictures! or, we'll just have to come up and visit! It looks great from what I can see. Have you made it to Hobby Lobby yet? I'm ready to go...
Post a Comment